Family History Activity Report, definition of Submitter

gperry

Family History Activity Report, definition of Submitter

Post by gperry »

I am concerned that the Family History Activity Report for my home ward is inaccurate. I understand that to be counted as a Submitter, one needs to log into FamilySearch and reserve a temple ordinance. We have personally helped several youth (ages 12-16) in the ward do this in January and February. The report showing end of March displays 0 youth submitters.
What is the definition of a submitter for the purpose of the Family History Activity Report?
Thank you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Family History Activity Report, definition of Submitter

Post by russellhltn »

Off the top of my head, I don't think reserving does it. I think they either have to print the card or release it to the temple file.

Edit: More info here.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
gperry

Post by gperry »

Interesting that pressing print is the trigger to count as a submitter. I will follow up with our youth and see if it is reflected in the reports for next month. Makes sense that they need to take it to the next step.
carlosvillalva1

Post by carlosvillalva1 »

Si Es verdad, solo el Reservar no esimportante es cuando imprime la tarjeta reservada y el joven la llava al templo y hace la ordenaza de esa tarjeta es cuando en el sistema del informe trimestal aparece y tambiel en el Informe de actividades de Historia Familiar que aparece en el pestaña de
Fuentes de recursos para líderes y secretarios
Jval

Post by Jval »

Why are the Temple and Family History Reports updated. What is showing is June and it’s now August 10,?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Jval wrote:Why are the Temple and Family History Reports updated. What is showing is June and it’s now August 10,?
If the report you are looking at is generated quarterly, it won't be updated until the end of September.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Jval wrote:Why are the Temple and Family History Reports updated. What is showing is June and it’s now August 10,?
It takes about 10 days after the end of the month to update monthly reports. So the report for June will be the latest available until about August 10, when the July data will be available.

The Temple and Family History Reports for July are now available (today is August 10, but you asked your question on August 7, when they were not yet available).

Return to “FamilySearch Products”