Weird Question - Ordering Donation Envelopes

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
MartinStanley

Weird Question - Ordering Donation Envelopes

Post by MartinStanley »

I don't know where else to post this question, so I am posting it here.

I am the ward clerk in a ward in Roy, Utah. We are running low on our 'Donation Envelopes' with Bishop's name and address.

As I have done before, I signed into the 'Online Store' then tried to order a box of 900. When I click on 'Add to Cart', I get a nice little popup that says "This item has been successfully added..." The problem is that these are NOT added to my shopping cart.

I have tried this with Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. Each of these is the most current version.
Are any of you having this issue??

Martin Stanley :geek: :mrgreen:
kd7mha

Re: Weird Question - Ordering Donation Envelopes

Post by kd7mha »

I had the same issue on Sunday.

I joked with the other clerk's that everyone will just have to submit their donations online from now on. :-)

Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

I have had some different issues with the online store (ordering unit supplies, they are in the cart but it won't let me charge them to the unit - I am the clerk). Their response to feedback is that they are having some issues with the new site and asked for patience. They recommended clearing out browser history and cookies, and trying multiple browsers (which you have already tried).

I recommend you send feedback about your specific issue in case they are not aware of it.
MartinStanley

Post by MartinStanley »

Thank you everybody!!!! I finally called them on the phone - that always works. I am a techie guy - doing stuff online is a lot easier than talking to somebody...

Martin

Return to “Main Church Website”