Husband & wife ministering team

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
pabla1

Husband & wife ministering team

Post by pabla1 »

Is it permissible to have husband & wife ministering teams ? Our ward is wanting to do this but it does not seem possible to include sisters on the EQ ministering list. Any suggestions ?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Husband & wife ministering team

Post by russellhltn »

Yes, it's allowed.

I'm not sure how you enter it. It may be one of those things where the name is not on the list, but is available if you type it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote: I'm not sure how you enter it. It may be one of those things where the name is not on the list, but is available if you type it.
I'm guessing that you'll have to wait for the August 1 release to be able to enter them.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

You can enter it now. We have several husband and wife teams doing ministering assignments in our ward. They were entered into LCR by our EQ Presidency.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Enter the husband's name first. You will then be able to add the wife as a companion. As you begin typing her name in the box, she will appear and you will be able to select her as part of the companionship.
pabla1

Post by pabla1 »

Got it. Thank you

Return to “General Discussions”