Budget "Delivery"

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Tatelamoreaux

Budget "Delivery"

Post by Tatelamoreaux »

We don't know when the budget is replenished in our ward--not the Bishop, his counselors, the old clerk, and especially not me the new clerk. When do the funds come in? It's July 1st right now; when can our ward expect more funds?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Budget "Delivery"

Post by lajackson »

Under LCR > Finance > Budget > Reports you will find a Projected Quarterly Budget Allowance Q3 2018 [your unit number] report dated 1 June 2018 (the month prior to the beginning of the quarter).

Shortly you will find a 1 July 2018 Quarterly Budget Allowance Q3 2018 [your unit number] report.

The latter report will have your budget allowance to the penny, which will be credited on your July Financial Report, meaning you can spend it beginning 1 July. It will be very close to the Projected report, if not identical.

These reports used to be available in the financial reports section of MLS. I do not know if they are still there.
davesudweeks

Re: Budget "Delivery"

Post by davesudweeks »

lajackson wrote:These reports used to be available in the financial reports section of MLS. I do not know if they are still there.
They still come to MLS as well.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”