Study tools are not working well since the design change

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Study tools are not working well since the design change

Post by sbradshaw »

pjkolak wrote:No study tools in General Conference view this week.
Are you on the general conference pages at LDS.org/general-conference, or in an Ensign or Liahona, or in the "Gospel Library Online" language pages?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
debrachristiansen

Post by debrachristiansen »

Since the change yesterday, when I go to lds.org; the applications are all Beta. Do I need to update my version of Windows? It works on my iPad and iPhone but not my lap top. None of the study tools will open and it says Beta at the top. Any help out there?
shorman62

Post by shorman62 »

I agree -- the navigation in lds.org beta version is awful! It is really hard to scroll down to the June lessons in Come Follow Me. When I click a link to reference material within a lesson, then I back arrow within the website to get back to the lesson, it takes be clear back to the top level overview, not to the lesson i was on. Is there any way I can use the standard release and not Beta?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Make sure you send your feedback using the feedback link on the new content pages. They will eventually replace the old content pages entirely, so they need feedback if there are things that are missing or more difficult compared to the older pages.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”