TAGS

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
saberthedragon

TAGS

Post by saberthedragon »

I think I'm missing something here, so I'll just be straightforward w/ my question:

How do I search my tags in the Android version? Cuz I have tons of tags, &, highlights, but have no idea how to actually "search" for a particular tag from the main page, nor, search for a list of highlights..

(I basically have to memorize the specifics of what it is I've highlighted &/or tagged, when wanting to show ppl things I've learned from the scriptures, or, the Institute manuals.)
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: TAGS

Post by sbradshaw »

If you go to the Notes section of the app, from the main library, then tap on Tags, you can see a list of all your tags. You can sort or filter that list using the options at the top. Tapping on one of the tags shows all of the notes and annotations that include that tag. Is that what you're looking for?

(Maybe an admin could move this thread to the Android Gospel Library forum section instead of LDS Tools.)
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Seantonybuchanan

Re: TAGS

Post by Seantonybuchanan »

sbradshaw wrote:If you go to the Notes section of the app, from the main library, then tap on Tags, you can see a list of all your tags. You can sort or filter that list using the options at the top. Tapping on one of the tags shows all of the notes and annotations that include that tag. Is that what you're looking for?

(Maybe an admin could move this thread to the Android Gospel Library forum section instead of LDS Tools.)
I had the same question this morning and this was perfect.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”