Updating LDS Account Information

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
eblood66

Re: Updating LDS Account Information

Post by eblood66 »

michellenielson wrote:We accidently entered our tithing incorrectly which means our missionary housing was not covered for the month. Is there a way to redo that donation? This is a predicament for us right now. Is there anyone that can help us with this?

Steven and Michelle Nielson (Oregon Salem MIssion)
If you entered the wrong category then talk to the ward clerk of your home ward. He can edit the donation to correct the category or to adjust the amounts in each category.
IanBut1968

Post by IanBut1968 »

My LDS Account was setup using the email - [removed]@westnet.com.au, however, we have had to change the ISP. How can I update my email address? My username was recorded as IanBut1968.
I would also like to change my Password and I have had a person Hacking on to my PC.
Could you please tell me how I can update my information?
My new email address is: [removed]
Last edited by russellhltn on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: personal contact information removed - this is a public forum
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

IanBut1968 wrote:My LDS Account was setup using the email - [removed]@westnet.com.au, however, we have had to change the ISP. How can I update my email address?
You should be able to do it here: https://lds.org/directory/#x
or here: https://ldsaccount.lds.org/contactInformation
IanBut1968 wrote:I would also like to change my Password
You should be able to do that here: https://ldsaccount.lds.org/securitySettings
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kay7

Post by kay7 »

I have just changed my last name due to divorce. The membership clerk has changed my church records and I have changed my name on my LDS.org account. However, under my personal settings, there is no way to change my last name to my current one. Can I get help with this?
Ctlybbert

Post by Ctlybbert »

I am a Senior Missionary in the New Mexico Farmington Mission. I was set apart in the Ganado Branch and enter in as out or unit member and given callings of Asst Ward Clerk and Executive Secretary. I only see the executive secretary calling listed and I can't access membership record to enter the GPS codes for members with no address. How do I get this information into the system to show up in LDS Tools?
Elder Lybbert
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Ctlybbert wrote:to enter the GPS codes for members with no address.
I don't think the system works that way. You have to go to maps.lds.org and drag the "pin" to the location. However, I'm not sure how that works if there's no address as a starting point.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

russellhltn wrote:
Ctlybbert wrote:to enter the GPS codes for members with no address.
I'm not sure how that works if there's no address as a starting point.
In the Ward Map application, unmapped members show as red text (in the member list on the left). Click on an unmapped member's name and there is a Pin icon above where their picture would be to "Place on Map" This is available to the ward clerk, I have not verified if the Assistant Clerk-Membership has the same ability in the system.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Ctlybbert wrote:given callings of Asst Ward Clerk and Executive Secretary. I only see the executive secretary calling listed
Your Asst Ward Clerk is a custom position and won't give you any rights. You will need to be entered in as the standard position of Branch Assistant Clerk to have rights from that calling.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Ctlybbert wrote:I only see the executive secretary calling listed
Once your clerk calling is entered as a standard position, when you go into LCR, to the right of your calling you should see an arrow for a drop down menu that should allow you to select the calling you wish to use.
debi56

Post by debi56 »

I can't logon because i have a two steo verification turned on. I have changed my phone number and it keeps sending texts to my old number. What do i do?

Return to “Online Donations”