Challenges encountered when registering my oldest child for her own account on lds.org

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
dwhsiberia

Challenges encountered when registering my oldest child for her own account on lds.org

Post by dwhsiberia »

My oldest daughter is in Senior Primary, and wants to start up an account on lds.org, so that she can highlight & notate her scriptures digitally on her account online. We went through the steps to register her. When it came time for me as the parent to activate her account, the activation code did not work, and the “activate” button did not work either. We waited a week, tried the process again, and had the same outcome. Wondering if anyone else has encountered this same issue, and if so, how they solved it? Thank you in advance for any assistance or insights.
ostheds

Re: Challenges encountered when registering my oldest child for her own account on lds.org

Post by ostheds »

I am having this same problem! Did you ever get it figured out?

Return to “Church Account”