Want to report a problem with the Lds music IOS app

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Want to report a problem with the Lds music IOS app

Post by sbradshaw »

faryn wrote:I can't even open the LDS music app on my ipad 2. I used to be able to. I have IOS 9.3.5. I have tried removing and redownloading the app several times to no avail. Can anyone help? :roll:
What version of LDS Music are you running? Is it updated to version 1.8.3 from the iOS App Store?

Here are a few things you could try:
1) Make sure you're connected to a good internet connection in case it's trying to download a content update.
2) Restart your device. This may help free up some memory, for a faster launch.
3) Close all of your open programs by swiping them out of recent apps. This could also help free up some memory.
4) Check how much storage space you have remaining on the device. If the device is low on memory, it may be failing to download a content update.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
faryn

Post by faryn »

I tried all of those things - no luck. I have sufficient free data. There must be something wrong with my ipad. It also stopped allowing me to access my mail account as well around about the same time it stopped letting me open lds music. Probably after loading an IOS update. Planned obsolescence I feel.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

You mention that you have sufficient free data – so I assume you are using cellular internet. Have you tried connecting to a Wi-Fi network? Even if you have internet through cellular, Wi-Fi internet is often more reliable – or at least would be worth a try.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
faryn

Post by faryn »

Lol. Sorry. I meant storage space. And yes I have been using Wi-Fi

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”