Quarterly report edits

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
gwilliem

Quarterly report edits

Post by gwilliem »

There are 2 individuals that are on my wards quarterly report that show up as potential missionaries that have been married for quite some time. Is there any way I can get them off that potentials list? The marriage was a temple marriage and in the LCR system as such so they are not potential missionaries any more? Thanks.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Quarterly report edits

Post by scgallafent »

They cannot be removed from the potential list. The report includes all men age 18 through 25 who could have potentially served a mission, regardless of whether they have served or are still eligible to serve. That provides a way to gauge the number of men who served relative to the number who could have served. The other indicators in that section work the same way. For example, we don't remove members from the list of members sealed to a spouse in the temple if they are already sealed.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Are they older members, showing as a potential missionary couple?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
gwilliem

Post by gwilliem »

sbradshaw wrote:Are they older members, showing as a potential missionary couple?

No they are 20 and 22.
gwilliem

Post by gwilliem »

scgallafent wrote:They cannot be removed from the potential list. The report includes all men age 18 through 25 who could have potentially served a mission, regardless of whether they have served or are still eligible to serve. That provides a way to gauge the number of men who served relative to the number who could have served. The other indicators in that section work the same way. For example, we don't remove members from the list of members sealed to a spouse in the temple if they are already sealed.

Ok sounds good. I did not know that. Thank you for clarifying that. I appreciate your response.
gwilliem

Post by gwilliem »

sbradshaw wrote:Are they older members, showing as a potential missionary couple?

No they are in the 20 - 22 age range.

Return to “Reports and Forms”