Custom Reports

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
zaneclark

Re: Custom Reports

Post by zaneclark »

davesudweeks wrote:I have access to LCR custom reports as of today. Bartlesville, Oklahoma Stake. We were not on the beta.
Not happening in my house. When I use the url listed above, I get a note telling me I am not authorized to access LCR.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Beta should be over. We deployed to production for everyone after the announcements this weekend.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

For those who have access but haven't been able to find it yet:
Reports > Create a Report
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

scgallafent wrote:For those who have access but haven't been able to find it yet:
Still can't see it... I have the new Ministering report but not Create Report... Maybe I need to be patient....
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

zaneclark wrote:
scgallafent wrote:For those who have access but haven't been able to find it yet:
Still can't see it... I have the new Ministering report but not Create Report... Maybe I need to be patient....
I did not look at every calling in the access table, but enough to believe that (at the ward/branch level) only the bishop/branch president and clerk have access to custom reports. If your calling is one of those, it sounds like a bug.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

Just checked and membership clerks do NOT have access to Create Reports. I will miss this. I used custom Reports extensively in MLS.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

davesudweeks wrote:I did not look at every calling in the access table, but enough to believe that (at the ward/branch level) only the bishop/branch president and clerk have access to custom reports. If your calling is one of those, it sounds like a bug.
Which raises the question about what (if any) assistant clerks have access. One would hope the membership clerk would have access. I wouldn't expect the finance clerk to have access.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

zaneclark wrote:
You won't see it. It is only available to the bishop and ward clerk. Assistant clerks do not have access.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

scgallafent wrote:It is only available to the bishop and ward clerk. Assistant clerks do not have access.
We had an assistant clerk who generated all of the custom reports. But, no longer.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

lajackson wrote:
scgallafent wrote:It is only available to the bishop and ward clerk. Assistant clerks do not have access.
We had an assistant clerk who generated all of the custom reports. But, no longer.
Unless I missed something, custom reports are still available in MLS so there is no change for the assistant clerk from how it was last week. I expect that functionality will go away at some point, but until then he should be able to carry on just exactly has he has been doing.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”