My MRN isnt working

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
brookelynn108

My MRN isnt working

Post by brookelynn108 »

I have my account but when I signed up I didn't put the MRN number, I am trying to access LDS Tools and im assuming it wont let me log on for those reasons. I am tried typing in my record number under account settings and it says it is wrong and doesn't match with my birthday but it does, anyone that can help me?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: My MRN isnt working

Post by scgallafent »

Does it say specifically that it is wrong or does the message also say it might be used with another account? Many people get a message that the MRN is wrong or used with another account because they created another account (often for FamilySearch) at some point.
swappbrenda

Post by swappbrenda »

I am having the same issue.

I know my MRN and my birthdate are correct but the LDS Account site will NOT save it. It gives the error that either the MRN or birthdate are incorrect.

Please I need help, I have to have access to LDS Tools for I am my Ward Primary Secretary.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

This is the first post of this (the LDS Account) forum:
It has a pointer to the official LDS Account support page. If none of the questions/answers on that page help, there is information to help you submit an official help request. Another option is to contact your ward clerk and have him contact the Global Service Center to merge or fix the relevant accounts.

There are also several other threads in this forum that discuss similar problems. The "Search this forum" box should find them. Depending on the exact situation, you will likely still need to either submit the web form or have your ward clerk help.
Shumway3313

Post by Shumway3313 »

so when i put my mrn and birthdate in the computer it says its on another account i dont have another account i dont think really need help
BryantJO

Post by BryantJO »

I Cannot access the account in one of our youth i already put the mrn and it says that the mrn is wrong
jsgeigle

Post by jsgeigle »

Me too on behalf of my daughter
eravrabukawaqa@mylds.com

Post by eravrabukawaqa@mylds.com »

hi,my name is Emosi i try to put in my MRN and it is not working.i am a member .can you help me?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

eravrabukawaqa@mylds.com wrote:hi,my name is Emosi i try to put in my MRN and it is not working.i am a member .can you help me?
If the link 4 posts above yours doesn't help, no one here will probably be able to help you. In that case, you should speak with your ward or branch clerk who can get in touch with the Global Service Center if he cannot sort it out.
gracena

Re: My MRN numberdoesnt found

Post by gracena »

i entermy MRN number but isnt found or exist.

Return to “Church Account”