Washington DC Temple Carpool site

Do you have a useful link that involves the Church and the technology discussed on this site? Post your links and resources here.
depperm

Washington DC Temple Carpool site

Post by depperm »

The Washington DC temple is closed for renovations/maintenance. The nearest temples now are a couple of hours away so I created a site https://templecarpool.com to coordinate trips to the temple. Currently, this is only for those in the Washington DC temple area and I'm trying to get the word out to the other stakes. The purpose is to post a ride if you're planning on going to the temple and you have an extra seat or to find a ride to the temple if you want to go.
davesudweeks

Re: Washington DC Temple Carpool site

Post by davesudweeks »

You might ask your Stake President to consider sharing it with his coordinating council that should include the other stakes in the area. He may not want to do that, but I can't think of any other way to get the word out short of looking up each Bishop's contact info on the "find a meetinghouse" site and contacting them individually.
Jcall59

Post by Jcall59 »

They keep posting this site in our Ward Bulletin, but I can't get the website to respond. Is it still operational?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

It appears that domain is no longer registered, so the site is no longer operational. Since the site was not an official Church site, you would need to contact the developer for additional information.

I would talk to your ward bulletin person and have it removed from the bulletin.

Return to “Links & Resources”