Can't pull up member for PB recommend

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
MattinIdaho

Can't pull up member for PB recommend

Post by MattinIdaho »

We have a member in our YSA ward that we cannot pull up for a Patriarchal Blessing recommend. She was in with the Bishop for a limited use Temple Recommend. That went great and he pulled her name right up without problem. But when he tried to pull her up for the PB recommend it does not recognize her in our ward. It's 4 names and we've tried all 4. Curiously, this happened within minutes of the temple recommend. She shows up in our membership and in school. We can't figure it our but we would sure like to get this Sister her PB.
Any help?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't pull up member for PB recommend

Post by russellhltn »

How old is she? How long ago was she baptized? I'm wondering if there's a lower age limit or membership requirement.

I can't find any limitation listed in Handbook 1: 16.12, but that's not to say the Priesthood Dept didn't add one when handing down the "business rules" to the developers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
MattinIdaho

Post by MattinIdaho »

She is 19. She was baptized in March of 2012.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

MattinIdaho wrote:She is 19. She was baptized in March of 2012.
Well, there goes that theory.

I know temple recommends require the bishop to check with prior bishops of the member hasn't been in the ward for a year. I don't see any such requirement for PB. This sounds like one for the developers to look at. I'd call support and check with them.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
MattinIdaho

Post by MattinIdaho »

Where can you find that number? I've searched a bit but must be missing it somewhere.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Return to “Membership Help”