Create Lists on LDS tools and view them on lds.org

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
meli3

Create Lists on LDS tools and view them on lds.org

Post by meli3 »

How do I view a list on lds.org when I have created the list on the app LDS tools? I have attached what it looks like on the LDS tools app.
List created on LDS tools.PNG
(157.36 KiB) Not downloaded yet
eblood66

Re: Create Lists on LDS tools and view them on lds.org

Post by eblood66 »

Lists are local to LDS Tools. They aren't available on lds.org (at least not at this point).
meli3

Post by meli3 »

Thank you so much.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Lists are synced via LDS Account between any Android or iOS devices you have – there just isn't a page on LDS.org where you can view them.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
meli3

Post by meli3 »

Thank you so much for your response.
jsmith1

Post by jsmith1 »

Can this be added to LDS.org? It would be a very convenient thing. Another thing LDS Tools App can do that you can't easily do on LDS.org is email to all parents of a particular class, or group of classes. For example, email all parents of YM and YW, or email all parents of Primary kids. Useful for sending out reminders.

Since callings change, and birthdays move people in/out of a group. It would be really nice to have this on LDS.org instead of managing it separately for every individual.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

jsmith1 wrote:Can this be added to LDS.org? It would be a very convenient thing. Another thing LDS Tools App can do that you can't easily do on LDS.org is email to all parents of a particular class, or group of classes. For example, email all parents of YM and YW, or email all parents of Primary kids. Useful for sending out reminders.

Since callings change, and birthdays move people in/out of a group. It would be really nice to have this on LDS.org instead of managing it separately for every individual.
I recommend you provide this as feedback on LDS.org. This forum is user-to-user tech support and the decision makers will likely never see your recommendation. It is my understanding that all feedback on LDS.org is read and distributed, though you will likely will not receive a personalized response.
amair1st

Post by amair1st »

I know this is an older thread. But This functionality would be extremely helpful. Is there any progress?
marlamcleod

Post by marlamcleod »

Yes has this been approved yet?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

marlamcleod wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:13 am Yes has this been approved yet?
The church typically doesn't publish these details and almost everyone on this user-to-user mutual help forum is just a regular member like yourself. The best thing you can do is request the feature via feedback (at the bottom of most church webpages) and then be patient. I recommend you provide a "use case" or example for how the feature will be valuable. If it is important enough to you, you could ask your stake president to bring it up in his coordinating council.

Return to “Main Church Website”