Pay tithing online

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
brantleyassoc

Re: Pay tithing online

Post by brantleyassoc »

I have an account to pay donations on line, but my wife pays separately with her checking account. I can't find instructions on how to set up another account on my computer for her. Should be clear, but not so.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

brantleyassoc wrote:I have an account to pay donations on line, but my wife pays separately with her checking account. I can't find instructions on how to set up another account on my computer for her. Should be clear, but not so.
You use your LDS Account. She can use the same computer and browser, go to LDS.org and sign in with her own LDS Account, and she will be taken to her records when she clicks on Donations. She will then be able to donate online.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

brantleyassoc wrote:I can't find instructions on how to set up another account on my computer for her. Should be clear, but not so.
You can't do that from within your account. She will have to create her own account if she doesn't have one already.

To set up a new account, log out and then from any LDS login screen, click on "Register for an LDS Account".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
beutaylor

Post by beutaylor »

I would like to pay my tithing online as I have been doing.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

beutaylor wrote:I would like to pay my tithing online as I have been doing.
Then just keep doing it! [smile]
Although I suspect you have mentioned this because something has happened and you are no longer able to pay online.

If you have moved to an area where online donations are not available, but you are still using a U.S. checking or
savings account, and you intend to use one of those accounts for your donations, if you email donations@ldschurch.org they will help you.

And if my mind reading skills are not sufficient and you are willing to share your situation, there may be other suggestions available.
teine16

Post by teine16 »

I want to pay my tithing online.
danpass

Post by danpass »

If you live in an area where online donations are supported, go here and log in with your LDS Account.
Segawa

Post by Segawa »

In 2017, I was able to pay my donations as well as my wife’s donations. But with the the new year, I am not able to change to my wife’s name to pay her tithes.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Segawa wrote:In 2017, I was able to pay my donations as well as my wife’s donations. But with the the new year, I am not able to change to my wife’s name to pay her tithes.
The only way I know if that you could have done that is to log in as your wife. I know of no way you can pay tithing in behalf of another.

Maybe she changed her password.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
marycarson

Post by marycarson »

Now I can't figure out how to pay my tithing. I have been able to pay our tithing and now everything is changed. I'm so frustrated Just because my husband asked the clerk yesterday for our year end donations for our taxes they must of changed it. So I will go back and pay them at the church.

Return to “Online Donations”