Memberlocatorssl@ldschurch.org a valid email?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
claradenisechildersmiller

Re: Memberlocatorssl@ldschurch.org a valid email?

Post by claradenisechildersmiller »

I also received an email asking for information regarding a family member. I tried sending all the information to the Member Locator address but I can't get it to SEND at all. It keeps coming back. I would really like to get this information to the proper office. What more can I do. I do not want to list all that here on this site. I need an address or phone number of those requesting this information. Thank you.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Did you copy/paste the email address from the email request you received? Maybe you typed the address incorrectly?
Also, make sure you're not attaching large attachments – those could cause the message to bounce.
I'm assuming you're getting an email back that said the message send failed? Does it give any more specific information about the failure?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
sweetwilliam

Post by sweetwilliam »

My son, Edward Charles Hunting is actively serving in the U.S. Army. He and his 4 children did recently move ...... Following are his new address and current phone number.
Last edited by russellhltn on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove personal information
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sweetwilliam wrote:My son, Edward Charles Hunting is actively serving in the U.S. Army. He and his 4 children did recently move ...... Following are his new address and current phone number.
You'll need to relay the information to your ward clerk who can forward it to Church Headquarters. This forum is user-to-user support. No one here can make those changes.

Since this is a public forum, personal information has been removed from your post.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
barryaccordino

Post by barryaccordino »

:) We have a new address for our grandchild, .... she currenly searving in the US Navy....
Last edited by russellhltn on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove personal information
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

barryaccordino wrote::) We have a new address for our grandchild, .... she currenly searving in the US Navy....
You'll need to relay the information to your ward clerk who can forward it to Church Headquarters. This forum is user-to-user support. No one here can make those changes.

Since this is a public forum, personal information has been removed from your post.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
francesjeanschwieder

Post by francesjeanschwieder »

About a year ago we received an e-mail requesting information concerning our daughter, Janna [name removed]. Her current address is [address removed].
Last edited by russellhltn on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal information removed - this is a public forum.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

francesjeanschwieder wrote:About a year ago we received an e-mail requesting information concerning our daughter, Janna [name removed]. Her current address is [address removed].
You need to respond to that email or send a new email to the address in the title. This is public forum, not a fit place to post member's names and addresses.

Return to “General Discussions”