Unable to move record out of the Ward

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
markec

Unable to move record out of the Ward

Post by markec »

Hello,

I'm unable to move a record out of the Ward. It is a divorced sister who recently moved to another address.

There was a move restriction on this member which the Bishop has removed.

When I try to move the record afterwards, I get an error message. The transaction accepted her new address.

Her name her name is [Removed]. I'm the member ship clerk for the Highland 35th Ward, Highland West Stake.

Thank you,
Mark Castillo
Last edited by russellhltn on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information - this is a public forum
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Unable to move record out of the Ward

Post by russellhltn »

It's possible it might take a bit of time for different systems to sync up on the lifting of the move restriction. Give it 24 hours and try again.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
markec

Post by markec »

Tried it again and still go an error message:

"Sorry, something went wrong loading the requested data. Try refreshing the page, or try again later."

Any other ideas?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”