Updating LDS Account Information

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
mariaperez9663

recuperacion de cuenta

Post by mariaperez9663 »

Mi nombre es Maria Peregrina Rodriguez Ordoñez y no puedo recuperar mi cuenta una hermana me esta ayudando pero no puede yo no tengo correo por que soy muy adulta y no puedo seguir haciendo la historia familiar el correo de la hermana es mariaperez9663@hotmail.com y su telefono es [deleted] ecuador
elaine@romero

Re: Updating LDS Account Information

Post by elaine@romero »

Buenas noches no puedo cambiar mi número telefónico de mi cuenta lds o cuanto tiempo debo esperar para hacer cambios.
paintsplash5

Post by paintsplash5 »

I attempted to change my LDS member account email to a different email, but the code number given to me to enter (obviously for security verification of this change process) did not get accepted. Tried again with second code number furnished, still not accepted. I desire to change my email: marketplace56@aol.com to my new email: usaemail@protonmail.com.
dstone7

Post by dstone7 »

I am trying to update my account information but the two step verification process is sending a text message to an old phone # that I no longer use. I cannot get in to my account to update my phone number or disable the two step verification. What can I do? Thanks.
AniAwa

Post by AniAwa »

Today, I mistakenly created the wrong type of account. I am not a member of the lds church, nor do I want to be. Apparently, to delete my account I have to see a “ward clerk” (whatever that is). I just want my account deleted. Can someone, anyone, delete my account? If the next Email I receive from you does not say “You have been deleted”, I will mark you as scam and will not accept any more Emails from you.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

AniAwa wrote:Today, I mistakenly created the wrong type of account. I am not a member of the lds church, nor do I want to be. Apparently, to delete my account I have to see a “ward clerk” (whatever that is). I just want my account deleted. Can someone, anyone, delete my account? If the next Email I receive from you does not say “You have been deleted”, I will mark you as scam and will not accept any more Emails from you.
This forum is user-to-user support, so it's unlikely that anyone with access to manage LDS Accounts will see this. It's impossible to create a member account without a membership record number, though, so I'm not sure how that could have happened – what indication do you have that yours is a member account?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

AniAwa wrote:Today, I mistakenly created the wrong type of account. I am not a member of the lds church, nor do I want to be. Apparently, to delete my account I have to see a “ward clerk” (whatever that is). I just want my account deleted. Can someone, anyone, delete my account? If the next Email I receive from you does not say “You have been deleted”, I will mark you as scam and will not accept any more Emails from you.
Unfortunately, this is not the customer support location for LDS Account or the LDS Church and no one here has the ability to make any changes to an LDS Account. You can call the church's Global Service Center (1-855-537-4357) and one of the representatives there can delete your account.

Or you can just ignore it. Signing up for an LDS Account does not mean you are a member of the LDS Church or that you want to be. There are many non-members who have accounts. The account is also used for web sites like FamilySearch.com and LDSJobs.com which are useful to non-members as well as members. No one will contact you about the LDS Church just because you have an LDS Account.

But if you want it deleted please call the above number and they will do it without any fuss.
opiemaximas

Post by opiemaximas »

JoshGraham wrote:Who can update MRN under the membership portion of Account Settings? When I created my account I did not include my MRN. The instruction under the membership instructs me to update the MRN. When I put in the MRN and click Save I get the error message that the MRN or birth date are incorrect or the account has been created. Can I update the MRN or do I need to have someone else do that?

Did you ever get it fixed? i am having the same issue with my son's account and he is trying to do his mission papers and until he can enter his MRN it won't let him.
sheenpolistico

Post by sheenpolistico »

My full name is incorrect. how to change it... I'm trying to click it to change but i can't..
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

sheenpolistico wrote:My full name is incorrect. how to change it... I'm trying to click it to change but i can't..
Your ward clerk has the tools to make it right. Your best bet is to speak with him.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”