Account Recovery

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Fabio32

Account Recovery

Post by Fabio32 »

Good morning.
My wife received an email a few weeks ago (probably months) stating that she needed to recover her password because it would expire on a certain date, we tried but we had an issue with the language setting on our browser and were not able to do it. Now, when we try to change the password the system shows a message: "Username
Please contact the Global Service Center to recover your account. You cannot use this self-service account recovery option until you have completed workforce registration." What should the next step to recover her account?

Thank you for your time and attention
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Account Recovery

Post by scgallafent »

Fabio32 wrote:Good morning.
My wife received an email a few weeks ago (probably months) stating that she needed to recover her password because it would expire on a certain date, we tried but we had an issue with the language setting on our browser and were not able to do it. Now, when we try to change the password the system shows a message: "Username
Please contact the Global Service Center to recover your account. You cannot use this self-service account recovery option until you have completed workforce registration." What should the next step to recover her account?
I suggest you contact the Global Service Center. https://www.lds.org/help/support/suppor ... r?lang=eng

Return to “Church Account”