call letter

Post by nkrumah2go »

Who will receive your call letter and hand it over to you
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: call letter

Post by lajackson »

nkrumah2go wrote:Who will receive your call letter and hand it over to you
If you are referring to a mission call, the letter will be sent to the missionary being called, usually by postal service. He or she should receive the letter and be the one to open it.
Imabonginyang

Re: Missionary Portal Access

Post by Imabonginyang »

i am missionary candidate, i want to submit my form to my bishop. what is the proccess?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

The bishop begins by authorizing you to complete an online application. When your part is complete, there will be a Submit button that will send it to the bishop electronically.
YeimiGomez

Post by YeimiGomez »

hola hermano yo ya tengo todas las vacunas pero no se que tengo que hacer ya revise el sitio web de inmunicion y no que que mas hacer espero su respuesta feliz tarde
jamiep39

Post by jamiep39 »

YeimiGomez wrote:hola hermano yo ya tengo todas las vacunas pero no se que tengo que hacer ya revise el sitio web de inmunicion y no que que mas hacer espero su respuesta feliz tarde
Hola hermano,
Hay que hablar con su obispo o el secretario del barrio sobre eso. Ellos le pueden ayudar a verificar que mas necesite.
Saludos
kapri23

Post by kapri23 »

I have submitted my missionary papers to my Bishop, however he said to submit a different photo. How do I change the photo? It will no longer allow me to make changes once the form has already been submitted.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

kapri23 wrote:I have submitted my missionary papers to my Bishop, however he said to submit a different photo. How do I change the photo? It will no longer allow me to make changes once the form has already been submitted.
If your bishop is not able to send the application back to you, you should be able to send him the photo and ask him to attach it to your application.
jhanneth

Post by jhanneth »

Estoy complacida en poder servir a nuestro padre celestial y ayudar en su obra sabiendo que todas estas cosas son verdaderas y por medio de esta carta aceptó servir como misionera de tiempo completo por el tiempo asignado en mi querida Santa Cruz norte y hací poder cambiar vidas y darles la dicha de conocer la felicidad del evangelio.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

jhanneth wrote:Estoy complacida en poder servir
It is wonderful that you have received your mission call. This Forum is not the place to send your acceptance. Please follow the instructions in your call package and use the URL that is given there to accept your call. If there are any problems, contact your stake president or stake clerk to get them resolved.

Return to “Other Websites”