Missionary Portal Access

Discussions about other Church websites
nyirendapraise

Re: Missionary Portal Access

Post by nyirendapraise »

I'm trying to access missionary portal sign in with my account as acknowledge the acceptance of my call but I can't access it
williamsika

Missionary Portal Access

Post by williamsika »

When a missionary is waiting to receive their call, when does the Missionary Portal gets updated with where they are serving? I thought that it will only get updated after they input the code on the Mission Call Packet/Letter.
Just curious if there is any chance that the Missionary will see the place they are called to before they open the Mission Call Letter.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

williamsika wrote:When a missionary is waiting to receive their call, when does the Missionary Portal gets updated with where they are serving? I thought that it will only get updated after they input the code on the Mission Call Packet/Letter.
Just curious if there is any chance that the Missionary will see the place they are called to before they open the Mission Call Letter.
There isn't a way for the missionary to see their assignment before the call letter is opened. Once the assignment has been made, the missionary portal prompts for a PIN that is found in the call packet.

We had a missionary in our ward who would check the missionary portal each day to see if the status had changed. Once she was prompted for a PIN, she knew the assignment had been made but had to wait for the call packet to see where she was going.
smartpogi123

Post by smartpogi123 »

Where can I see the status of my mission call?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

smartpogi123 wrote:Where can I see the status of my mission call?
Your bishop and stake president will be able to let you know that your mission application has been submitted to Church headquarters. After that, you will know the status of your mission call when it arrives in the mail. The stake president has very little additional insight into the call. He knows when he sent in the paperwork (electronically), and he knows about when you might receive your call. But a lot depends on the local mail service over which neither of you have any control.

At one of the most exciting times in your life, it is a wonderful exercise in patience.
porterws

Post by porterws »

I've tried for two days to sign in to the missionary.lds.org web site with no success. Is it under construction? When can we access it?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

If others are able to access the site but you are not, can you provide more detail about exactly what symptoms you see? Detailed symptoms could help someone give better informed suggestions to solve the problem.
jacemferguson

Post by jacemferguson »

I have also been trying to access my missionary portal. The pre-field training section won't work at all. It says, "Training courses on the missionary portal are currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause." It also won't show any of my mission information. I'm not able to check my e-mail or do any of the training. This web page hasn't worked for at least 3 days. Today it is partially available. It will show "Things to do Immediately," "What to do next", "Pre-Field Training" (but it won't open), "Days Countdown", "What to Bring", & "Dress & Grooming." Nothing else will appear on the screen or is able to be opened.
madisontrocks

Post by madisontrocks »

I am logged in on my daughter's account. After she logs in the the Missionary Portal to start the application process the menu bar at the top is blank so she can't do anything. The bishop said that on his end it shows that he is waiting for her to complete the application. We have tried different browsers and computers and have gotten the same results each time. Any ideas?
madisontrocks

Missionary Portal problem

Post by madisontrocks »

I also noticed that the tab label in the browser says Non-Missionary.

Return to “Other Websites”