Gospel Library stopped working on Fire OS

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
christensen7

Gospel Library stopped working on Fire OS

Post by christensen7 »

Gospel Library has stopped working on my Kindle Fire. It was working but has stopped Yesterday. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that has not worked either. It loads and then crashes.
hbjbrin2

Re: Gospel Library stopped working on kindle fire

Post by hbjbrin2 »

It won't load just keep stopping
tawnibranton

Re: Gospel Library stopped working on Fire OS

Post by tawnibranton »

I have the same problem. It stopped workingking in the middle of church. I tried restarting my Kindle to no avail. I tried uninstalling from the device and reinstalling from the cloud to no avail. I then uninstalled from the device and from the cloud. It still stalls. I get an occasional message saying that an unknown error occurred connecting to amazon Appstore.
Rudd

Post by Rudd »

Gospel library stopped working
xayide2

Post by xayide2 »

Mine too. I downloaded the update yesterday morning, and it wouldn't open at all. It would say it stopped working and close. I spent all Sunday using the LDS website manuals.
barrali64

Post by barrali64 »

Ours stopped working on the kindle fire, but is working fine on my ipad. I have uninstalled it, turned off the device and then reinstalled it. Still not working. I double checked that there aren't any system updates needed, so I'm not sure what to do to fix this......
jordanchap

Post by jordanchap »

It's also not working on my parents' kindle. OS is 8.5.1, it's an older 16gb 8.9" kindle fire. It was working up until last week I think.
richbyoung

Post by richbyoung »

Gospel Library has also stopped working on my Kindle Fire 7 HD. It was working fine last week. I hope a new update will be available soon!! :cry:
KRLee

Post by KRLee »

I have the same issue. I see there was an update on the 1st of Sept. Anyone know who to contact to bring this to someone's attention?
kaychris

Post by kaychris »

Mine on my kindle facebook 're has crashed too. I tried a hard reset, delete Library and reinstall and still get the "Gospel Library has stoped" message. Incredibly frustrating. Stopped right before I had a lesson to teach. PLEASE somebody tell us how to fix it!!

Return to “Gospel Library”