Online Donations

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
moorke

Online Donations

Post by moorke »

I have been using bill pay through my bank for all donations for over ten years now, before it was available through the Church's website. I have to change my bank account number for donations. I use bill pay because I can setup automatic payments for the entire year, coordinated with the direct deposits from my employer. If I use bill pay with my new account, will the Church recognize that account number and credit the donation to me?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Online Donations

Post by lajackson »

If you are at the same bank, changing bank account numbers should not make a difference. If your Bill Pay account information transfers to the new account, you should be fine. If you have to set up Bill Pay again, set it up exactly the same way you did before.

If you are changing banks, contact donations@ldschurch.org for instructions to use for the new bank. You can also email them if you have any questions about your current bank or to verify that your new account (at the same bank) is working properly.
peggough

Post by peggough »

I have successfully logged on to LDS.org
When I go to the donations page it's blank and I can't seem to get anything to come up so I can link a bank account. I logged out and back in but nothing else changes. What should I try?
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Make sure all your personal contact information is in your LDS Account here:
https://ldsaccount.lds.org/contactInformation
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
dxdbradl

Post by dxdbradl »

I have been paying tithing online with no issues for quite awhile but now I can't get it to load. I recently got married and moved. My new ward comes up in my directory, all tabs load except donations. It just continually cycles. My husband is able to get his to load so it's not the area, signal or WiFi. I rebooted my phone as well. My email and bank account info didn't change. Everything else loads but not the donations.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

dxdbradl wrote:I recently got married and moved.
You may need to check with your ward clerk to make sure your membership record is up to date following your marriage.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”