Attendance Rolls

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
smithereens

Attendance Rolls

Post by smithereens »

I am a secretary in the High Priest Group and when I go to turn in my quarterly attendance rolls for the group the Bishopric and clerks all tell me that I should be entering this into LCR or MLS myself, but I cannot find where to do this on LCR? Anyone know if this is possible?
eblood66

Re: Attendance Rolls

Post by eblood66 »

You've been given bad information. You can print your rolls on LCR but you can't turn in your attendance numbers online. You have to give those numbers to your ward clerk and he has to enter them into the quarterly report. That isn't something you can do.

On the other hand, you can and should enter home teaching visits online. Your bishopric and clerks may be confused since one can be done online but the other cannot.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

If they are "slow to beleave", you might want to ask to use the ward computer, login to LCR, and ask them to show you how. :)

Confusion on who can do what is not uncommon. Since the Clerks file the numbers online, they probably assume you can as well.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
fredrickwalker

Post by fredrickwalker »

How is it so hard to find the Attendance Rolls for the High Priests Group??? It was so easy on the old MLS system ; but it is nearly impossible of the lds/lcr site. What gives???

FRED WALKER
HPG SECRETARY
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

fredrickwalker wrote:How is it so hard to find the Attendance Rolls for the High Priests Group??? It was so easy on the old MLS system ; but it is nearly impossible of the lds/lcr site.
Well, it's a little different.
LCR > Organizations > High Priests Group > Members > Print
(select Print attendance rolls for the current quarter).
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Or LCR > Reports > Attendance Rolls
Then select High Priests for the Organization
carolbrimhall

Post by carolbrimhall »

where can I find the attendance roll for primary so I can print them?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

carolbrimhall wrote:where can I find the attendance roll for primary so I can print them?
See the post just before yours. But you have to have the right calling for that to work. Apparently it's not available to teachers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
waynecooke

Post by waynecooke »

Nor is it available for finance clerks. I did find a work-around in MLS, but right now I can't remember what it was. I know that is not a lot of help, but you might be able to find it since you now know there is one. The Young Women's President came in to the office and asked me for attendance rolls for the three classes. I was sent 'online' after I clicked on the "attendance" link in MLS. I couldn't access them, so I told her she would have to get the WC or such to get them. After she left, I figured out how to do it, but it was too late. So it is there somewhere.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

waynecooke wrote:The Young Women's President came in to the office and asked me for attendance rolls for the three classes. I was sent 'online' after I clicked on the "attendance" link in MLS. I couldn't access them, so I told her she would have to get the WC or such to get them.
Another option would have been to have her log in and print the attendance rolls. She has that capability in the online tools.

Return to “Reports and Forms”