When I log in to my account it says I am not a member and I don't have access to directories

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
beckyannwilliamsarrington

When I log in to my account it says I am not a member and I don't have access to directories

Post by beckyannwilliamsarrington »

rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: When I log in to my account it says I am not a member and I don't have access to directories

Post by rmrichesjr »

The LDS Account help page can be found by logging in, bringing up the 'My Account...' menu, clicking on 'Account Settings', and then clicking 'Help'. Here's a copy-paste:

Add Membership Record Number (MRN) to Account

Go to https://ldsaccount.lds.org
Click on Membership.
Enter your membership record number (MRN). This is located on the back of your temple recommend or can be given to you by your ward clerk or another Church leader.
Make sure your birth date is also on the account under Personal Information.
Click on Save.
Now log into Church tools online or a Church mobile application like LDS Tools.

Return to “Church Account”