Can't Access Missionary Online Recommendation System

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
Blakeclegglowry

Can't Access Missionary Online Recommendation System

Post by Blakeclegglowry »

I'm a branch president trying to recommend a missionary for Service; however, i'm having a website access issue and hoping someone can help.
I'm using a Mac computer, and I have access to the 'Leader & Clerk Resources" page. I click on the "Applications" tab, and click on the "Missionary Online Recommendation System". Clicking on the Missionary Online Recommendation system opens a new 'My account login" page where it requests login/password. After putting in my name/password, it creates a continuous cycle of log-in pages. Every time I log in, it takes me to a new log in page, but i'm not able to complete the missionary recommendation form.
does anyone have guidance?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Can't Access Missionary Online Recommendation System

Post by lajackson »

Blakeclegglowry wrote:After putting in my name/password, it creates a continuous cycle of log-in pages.
You might try going directly to the site at https://apps.lds.org/recentry/login.lds and if that does not work, contact the Global Service Center on Monday. Or if you need it done today, use the clerk's office computer, or (heresy) borrow a counselor's Windows machine.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”