Audio Not Working 4.02.2

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
matheny

Re: Audio Not Working 4.02.2

Post by matheny »

I have been having similar problems as those in this thread but even after installing the 4.1 update I still cannot stop playback then restart, get interrupted by a call or text pop up notification then be able to restart, etc, etc. I Uninstalled the app then reinstalled with no solution. Super frustrating. Please help.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

matheny wrote:I have been having similar problems as those in this thread but even after installing the 4.1 update I still cannot stop playback then restart, get interrupted by a call or text pop up notification then be able to restart, etc, etc. I Uninstalled the app then reinstalled with no solution. Super frustrating. Please help.
Not being able to stop and restart, do you mean that it restarts the audio at the beginning (i.e. doesn't resume properly where it left off), or do you mean that the play/pause button stops working?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
matheny

Post by matheny »

If i manually pause it or something else like a call or even a system noise like an incoming text notification occurs to pause playback it won't resume. I press the headphone button and the playback section appears but almost immediately disappears. I try to press play quickly while it is up but it won't respond.

Additionally, i can't move the progress bar forward or backward before or during playback without it triggering the same scenario named above.
matheny

Post by matheny »

I have a Samsung Galaxy 7 edge if that makes a difference.
jlstodd

Post by jlstodd »

I have version 4.1.0.8 and am still having a problem with the audio not working as described in this thread. If I start listening to a chapter then it will work until the end of the chapter. However, if I want to start and stop the audio then that is when the trouble starts. When I click on pause and then play the audio app fast forwards to the place where I stopped listening and then the controls sink down below the screen. Very annoying. Does anyone have a solution besides the version update which I have already tried?
barbaracooley

Post by barbaracooley »

My audio is not working either. How do I fix ot

Return to “Android Gospel Library”