Invalid Routing Number

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
MikeGriffiths

Invalid Routing Number

Post by MikeGriffiths »

I am trying to add a bank account but when I put in the routing number, it says "Invalid Routing Number". Just to check, I tried to enter the routing number for two other bank accounts, and it says those are invalid too. Hope this is a temporary bug.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Invalid Routing Number

Post by russellhltn »

Strange things happen if a back end service is having problems. But I need to ask - assuming you are in the US, are these US banks?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
MikeGriffiths

Post by MikeGriffiths »

Yes, all US. One of them I have used before with no problem. I should have tried it again before replying, but since it was on my screen. I see from other posts that this happened last year, but it resolved itself.
lukismaximus

Post by lukismaximus »

I am having the same problem US Bank Account and everything please help me
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

lukismaximus wrote:I am having the same problem US Bank Account and everything please help me
No one here can help you, because this is a user-to-user forum. But it sounds as if there may be a temporary back-end problem with the servers. Another topic where this problem is also being discussed may have a possible solution for you.

Return to “Online Donations”