Missionary Online Recommendation Form - Help!

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
nicknickp

Missionary Online Recommendation Form - Help!

Post by nicknickp »

In Education and Service Information section, I keep getting the message 'There was 1 error. Please scroll down to see it. Click Finish when done correcting the error.' no matter what I put in. I tried answering every questions even ones which are optional but still the error message is there.

During my attempt, I accidentally ticked the box in the questions about military information. I think some questions are not meant to be answered like 'If yes, have you met your military obligation?'

Does anyone know how to untick the box? And anyone know how make the error message gone? Help me!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Missionary Online Recommendation Form - Help!

Post by lajackson »

nicknickp wrote:Does anyone know how to untick the box?
Normally, you would just tap it again. It should tick and untick as you tap the box.
danpass

Post by danpass »

lajackson wrote:
nicknickp wrote:Does anyone know how to untick the box?
Normally, you would just tap it again. It should tick and untick as you tap the box.
Try logging in using a different web browser or from a different computer. If those options are not available to you, try clearing the browser's cache and deleting cookies associated with lds.org.
biolr

financial commitment by parents

Post by biolr »

Can you show us the blank copy of the financial commitment by parents form
cherrymaepanesbertulfo

Post by cherrymaepanesbertulfo »

what details will I write to the explanation box in financial commitment Form?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

cherrymaepanesbertulfo wrote:what details will I write to the explanation box in financial commitment Form?
Each missionary will have a plan to pay the equalized monthly amount. Some missionaries have parents or family make contributions. Others will rely on ward contributions and so on. That box is where you describe how the monthly equalized payments will be made.

Talk to your bishop if you do not have parents or family members who can make the monthly contributions.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lendelmarkbathan

Post by lendelmarkbathan »

how to print financial commitment form
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

On the left side of the MORS home page is a menu pane. Find the "Print Blank Forms" link and click it. When you get to the Print Blank Forms page, the second link listed is "Missionary Recommendation Packet (Including Financial Assistance Form)". Click it. On the print pop-up in the upper left corner is a printer icon for you to click to print the forms.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
annafesalvadico

Post by annafesalvadico »

how to edit missionary online recommendation? thanks in advance
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

annafesalvadico wrote:how to edit missionary online recommendation?
That depends on where the application is in the process. If it has not been submitted to the bishop then you can log onto the site and make any changes needed. After the application is submitted to the bishop then changes will need to be input by him. After the application has been sent to the stake president he will need to make the changes.
JD Lessley

Return to “Reports and Forms”