View Boundaries in maps.lds.org

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: View Boundaries in maps.lds.org

Post by russellhltn »

Ooops. I mis-typed. I'm on IE11 and it's not there. I do see it in Chrome.

I forgot that lds.org is one of the few places I use IE11 on my home machine.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Interesting. In IE11 both the help and grid icons are not visible. But if you click on the location where they should be you can get the help or grid menu.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote:Ooops. I mis-typed. I'm on IE11 and it's not there. I do see it in Chrome.

I forgot that lds.org is one of the few places I use IE11 on my home machine.
I just checked IE11 and it doesn't show, but if you know it's there you can hover over it and get the tool tip or click on it. Now that's a real easter egg :).
richalger

Post by richalger »

Will the current maps someday show boundaries like the classic one does?
https://classic.lds.org/maps
mevans

Post by mevans »

richalger wrote:Will the current maps someday show boundaries like the classic one does?
https://classic.lds.org/maps
I didn't realize the Classic Maps site was still available. Thanks for the reminder. A lot of things worked really well there, including the boundaries. You can still see some boundaries on the Meetinghouse Locator site, but it's not as nice as the classic maps; you have to click on each unit to see the unit's boundaries.
tililalilo

Post by tililalilo »

Need to view maps for euless 3rd ward boundaries
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

tililalilo wrote:Need to view maps for euless 3rd ward boundaries
If you are not in the Hurst Texas Stake you will need to use the Classic LDS Maps to view the boundaries of the Euless 3rd Ward.
You can access the Classic LDS Maps by clicking the Maps apps icon in the lower right corner of the Meetinghouse Locator app. The Maps apps icon looks like nine squares laid out in a 3 blocks by 3 blocks arrangement.

If you live in the Hurst Texas Stake you should be able to see the boundaries for all the wards within the Hurst Texas Stake in the Ward Map app.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
rscorse47

Post by rscorse47 »

How can we change the boundaries shown on the digital version on LDS.org to match the hard copy ones that the stake has. We lose 6-10 families with the digital edition.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

rscorse47 wrote:How can we change the boundaries shown on the digital version on LDS.org to match the hard copy ones that the stake has. We lose 6-10 families with the digital edition.
Where did the hard copy come from? Someone may have misinterpreted the description of the boundaries.

It's possible the Stake President will have to submit the "change" as if it's a boundary re-alignment.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Gimpy

Post by Gimpy »

Don't waste your time with this. It doesn't show the boundaries at all. Very disappointed and frustrated.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”