An Evening with a General Authority, Feb 26th.

Discussions around receiving, originating, and holding Church broadcasts and conferences in meetinghouses including schedules, setup, equipment, and support.
Hagothsen

An Evening with a General Authority, Feb 26th.

Post by Hagothsen »

I've been asked to have this ready for viewing in my stake, 2 hours after the original start time. I realize I could record the original broadcast to a VCR and show that, but I'm hoping to do better. Alternatively, I could record the stream on my computer, but that would be subject to internet latency. Given the meeting is scheduled to last an hour, I've got one hour to download the MP4 (or whatever) and make it ready for viewing.

Question: How long does it take a download link to become available after a meeting such as this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: An Evening with a General Authority, Feb 26th.

Post by russellhltn »

Hagothsen wrote:How long does it take a download link to become available after a meeting such as this?
Unknown, and not promised. I'd suggest sticking to recording the satellite broadcast. Simple, reliable.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Broadcasts and Conferences”