Finance on LCR page

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
showseason

Finance on LCR page

Post by showseason »

I notice the topic Finance has been added to the LCR page. Clicking on it tells me I don't have access even though I am ward clerk. I'm assuming the link is not up and running yet.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Finance on LCR page

Post by jdlessley »

Are you talking about the beta LCR? Because I see nothing related to finances on the deployed LCR.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
showseason

Post by showseason »

On the opening page to LCR, these sections show:
Memberships - Organizations - Reports - FINANCE - Applications - Other - Help
By clicking on FINANCE, I see
Donations - Expenses - Transfers - Reports - Help
There are listings under each topic for review
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I just see
Applications
Other
Help

But then I'm a STS.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

It sounds like your stake was put on an early beta of some sort – whether on purpose or by accident. It sounds like by accident, since the links aren't working. My stake was taken off the beta a couple of weeks ago – when I emailed someone I had been in contact with about the LCR beta before, he told me they were "validat[ing] some new functionality" and needed to reduce which stakes were using the beta temporarily. He wasn't specific, but probably what you're seeing is hints of that new functionality. Who knows when it will see the light of day, but of course I'm hoping sooner rather than later! :)
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
showseason

Post by showseason »

This is really great. I can now see all expenses the ward has this year and previous year. Same with donation, this year and last, both online and thru the ward. Year end donations statements for 2015 are also available. :D
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

showseason wrote:This is really great. I can now see all expenses the ward has this year and previous year. Same with donation, this year and last, both online and thru the ward. Year end donations statements for 2015 are also available. :D
I assume view-only currently, no editing budget categories or recording expenses/donations?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
showseason

Post by showseason »

Yes, view only. No editing at this time
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

I see it as well. Most finance info is viewable, but I don't see any Budget functions (display or otherwise). Very nice.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Does it show the sub-accounts created in Other/AMFA?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”