Sort all members by move in date

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mworley88

Sort all members by move in date

Post by mworley88 »

I live in an extremely transient ward. We will probably be trying to clean up old records indefinitely (anywhere from five to thirty percent of our numbers are members who have moved out).

Because our ward is so transient, it would be helpful to quickly sort the membership list by how long the members have been in our ward (going back a decade or more). I know all the data is in there; is it possible to sort the membership list by this value?

Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Sort all members by move in date

Post by russellhltn »

That may be possible in MLS. I believe the field is there and you can do a custom report with it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Sort all members by move in date

Post by jdlessley »

In LCR the "Members Moved In" report is the only report available to sort by move in date. The limitation is it only goes back 12 months from the current date. To get further back you will have to go with what russellhltn suggests.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”