Clerk Training

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
sasi55

Re: Clerk Training

Post by sasi55 »

Working on name Home Teaching Companionships: trying to move individuals to another companionship---clicked on cancel and everything in the file disappeared and hasn't
come back----how do I restore it as it was originally?????

So how do I remove a name to another companionship?????
thanks Bro.Irvin please e-mail at sasi55@q.com..........P.S. you can tell I'm not computer literate
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

sasi55 wrote:Working on name Home Teaching Companionships: trying to move individuals to another companionship---clicked on cancel and everything in the file disappeared and hasn't
come back----how do I restore it as it was originally?????
Managing home teaching is done on Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR). Managing home teaching is no longer possible in MLS.
sasi55 wrote:So how do I remove a name to another companionship?????
The quickest way to move a household from one home teaching companionship to another is to find the companionship to which the household will be moved on the Companionships tab and click the Edit button to the far right of that companionship's households name list. Click the green "+" button labelled "Add new assignment". Then click the blue drop-down list button and select "Assigned". Then select either All or the quorum that currently has the assignment for the household to get a list with the household name you want to add to the companionship you are editing. After selecting the household name from the list click the blue Save button.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
garybwilliams1234

Post by garybwilliams1234 »

I'm assistant ward clerk trying to find out how I sign in on LCR. Can you help me?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The fastest way is to go to lcr.lds.org. The login is in the upper right of the screen. Note that you must have "private browsing" mode turned off on the browser for it to work. Your calling must be recorded as a standard calling to get access. Custom positions do not work.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

garybwilliams1234 wrote:I'm assistant ward clerk trying to find out how I sign in on LCR. Can you help me?
First you need to get your ward clerk to record your calling.
jamauai

Post by jamauai »

jirp wrote:attached you will find a copy of my weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi annual and yearly clerk cheat sheet.
New assistant clerk here. Thank you for the cheat sheet, I'm sure it'll help me understand the bulk of my calling. Where on LDS.org can I reference the official training for each of the processes? Ex. how to process tithing, cut checks, what to do and not to do?

EDIT: I think I found it: https://www.lds.org/help/support?lang=eng. Helped me find the answer to a question I had about signature cards too.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

jamauai wrote:I think I found it: https://www.lds.org/help/support?lang=eng.
You found it. The Help Center is the place to go.

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”