Manuals for 2015

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
RichardGamble

Re: Manuals for 2015

Post by RichardGamble »

We are nearly half way through the year and the 2015 Primary Sharing Time lessons are still not available for download - or am I missing something?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

RichardGamble wrote:We are nearly half way through the year and the 2015 Primary Sharing Time lessons are still not available for download - or am I missing something?
Are you talking about the 2015 Outline for Sharing Time or something else? I just checked and I was able to select that as the manual when creating a class in Lesson Schedules.
RichardGamble

Post by RichardGamble »

I was able to select it; however, there are no lessons in it.
mevans

Post by mevans »

You are correct: I find no lessons, either. I had already set up something different for Primary using multiurl with links to the music as well as Sharing Time lessons and hadn't noticed this.

Please submit Feedback that this is missing. I kind of doubt they're going to fix it for 2015, but they need to get some noise on Lesson Schedules so maybe they'll get 2016 done on time. They are typically very slow on making the data available.
RichardGamble

Post by RichardGamble »

I have tried to leave feedback on the Lesson Schedules help page. I use the blue ribbon, "Do you have feedback...." and enter all of the required information.

When I click on the Submit button, I receive the message, "Page not found...." I suspect that the link is broken so feedback on the Lesson Schedules is not possible.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

RichardGamble wrote:When I click on the Submit button, I receive the message, "Page not found...." I suspect that the link is broken so feedback on the Lesson Schedules is not possible.
Use the Feedback link on another page at LDS.org. And while you explain the problem you have with Lesson Schedules, include the fact that the Feedback link on that page does not seem to go to the correct location.
mevans

Post by mevans »

RichardGamble wrote:I use the blue ribbon, "Do you have feedback...." and enter all of the required information.
As far as I'm aware, the Lesson Schedules page does not have a blue ribbon "Do you have feedback" on it. I only see a link called "Feedback" on the bottom of the page, to the right of the world map. Maybe you could post a screenshot of the page you're on? You've had some confusion about leaving feedback in another post and I want to make sure we're helping you find the right links to do what you want to do.

Other than that, lajackson is correct in telling you how to submit feedback if the Lesson Schedules feedback is broken.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mevans wrote:As far as I'm aware, the Lesson Schedules page does not have a blue ribbon "Do you have feedback" on it.
It does if you go to "help" first. ;) (it's really a help center issue.) And I've confirmed, it doesn't work when you hit "submit".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mevans

Post by mevans »

OK, I found the link from the help. I think the problem is that it's going to the "old" feedback site. The link needs to be updated to the new feedback site. I just submitted Feedback on the new Feedback site for them to correct the URL on this page.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”