Agenda View does not show some events

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
danieldee

Agenda View does not show some events

Post by danieldee »

I've recently noticed that some events which have recently been created and are showing on the Monthly Calendar View are not showing when I click on the Agenda View button. In addition, they also do not show up in the LDS Tools Calendar View (which is also an "Agenda" View). Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Agenda View does not show some events

Post by russellhltn »

When comparing Month View with Agenda View, make sure all Locations are turned off.

In Month (or Week) View, with a location turned on, you'll see all events at that location even if you don't have that calendar selected. But Location information doesn't appear in Agenda View. Nor is it transmitted to LDS Tools (at least not on Android).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
danieldee

Re: Agenda View does not show some events

Post by danieldee »

Thanks for the input. I actually found out by accident that what you said is what had happened here. My building schedulers were using the wrong calendar (buildings calendars) and thus the events weren't showing up on the Stake Calendar that I maintain. My problem is solved! It had nothing to do with the new calendar version release.

Return to “Calendar”