Ward Council Members and Presidencies Now Have Access to LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
PartridgeRM
Community Moderators

Ward Council Members and Presidencies Now Have Access to LCR

Post by PartridgeRM »

We are pleased to announce that ward council members, their counselors, and secretaries can now access membership lists and reports online at Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) on LDS.org (lds.org/leader).

We recommend using one of our new features, the product tour, to learn more about ward council access. In LCR, click Help and then Take a Tour, then select the Ward Council Roles Tour.

For additional details about other content and features available in this release, please see our Release Notes in Record-Keeping and Technology Support (RKATS).
mistywood

Re: Ward Council Members and Presidencies Now Have Access to

Post by mistywood »

I thought leaders would also have the ability to enter VT/HT information in this release but after taking the tour, it doesn't seem like that is accurate. Will this be coming?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mistywood wrote:I thought leaders would also have the ability to enter VT/HT information in this release but after taking the tour, it doesn't seem like that is accurate. Will this be coming?
The July 18 MLS message noted that expanded access to LCR would come in "late August 2014" and indeed that happened with this recent release.

That same message said that "In a subsequent release of LCR scheduled for late Fall of 2014, the ability to add and update callings and class information and administer home and visiting teaching will also be included." We are not yet to "late Fall", so those features are still a ways out.

Some people confused those two releases, but the message was quite clear that these are two separate releases at different times.
tafollam

Post by tafollam »

Thank You......
scleverly

Post by scleverly »

I can not change calling on LCR to match present list on computer in clerks office.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

scleverly wrote:I can not change calling on LCR to match present list on computer in clerks office.
What are you trying to accomplish? If you're hoping to be able to manage callings on LCR, then you'll need to wait until the "late Fall" release that will include that feature. Until then, your only option for updating callings is to use MLS.

If you're trying to accomplish something else, please provide more details as to what you want to do, and how you are attempting to do it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

scleverly wrote:I can not change calling on LCR to match present list on computer in clerks office.
As pointed out, you can't change it in LCR currently. But since they're not matching, I'd suggest looking at following the procedure for Correcting duplicate or missing callings.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mykbaker

Post by mykbaker »

Any plans to include access to the Send A Message page for ward presidencies?
Tyna

Post by Tyna »

Thank you for the new LCR resources available. I am a RS President and and most appreciative of the new updates and forthcoming updates. I am wondering if one day there could please be the ability to have a person's individual HT or VT assignment to be viewable when they sign in to their LDS.org account. So often on Sunday when I pass out VT assignments the individual looses them. Wouldn't it be great if they could look up their assignment if they had a question?!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Tyna wrote:I am wondering if one day there could please be the ability to have a person's individual HT or VT assignment to be viewable when they sign in to their LDS.org account.
Currently HT/VT isn't on-line at all. But before the end of this year it will be. But exactly how it will look, we don't know yet.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”