Language problem RS/Priesthood 2014

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
sebastianfranz

Language problem RS/Priesthood 2014

Post by sebastianfranz »

Hi there, I know that it says in the FAQ the following: "Incomplete interface translation. When you switch to another language, some interface elements — primarily dates — remain in English." But I still wanted to point out this problem to you because it has worked in 2013.

I just put in all the lessons for Priesthood and RS, when I switch to English I can see and choose the correct manual but then everything will be shown in English. If I switch to German when putting in the classes it won't show the RS and Priesthood manual so I can't choose it. It worked in 2013 and when I go the manual it's available in German, too. So it would be great if you guys could have a look at it so we can provide the lessons in German to our members.

Thank you very much!
mstauff

Re: Language problem RS/Priesthood 2014

Post by mstauff »

Due to some of the issues we've had with the chapters in the RS/Priesthood manual there's been some delays in importing the other language versions of the manuals. It will hopefully be available soon.
mstauff

Re: Language problem RS/Priesthood 2014

Post by mstauff »

The RS/Priesthood manual should be available now in most of the languages supported by lesson schedules.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”