Downloading Leadership Training Videos

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
Gary_Miller

Re: Downloading Leadership Training Videos

Post by Gary_Miller »

mrrad wrote:Just last night the links became active to download "zipped" files for the Youth videos for April, May and June. I was able to download the April file but May and June give me the same issue as the Leadership video files we're talking about here (where the download suddenly stops early). Oddly enough, I can download individual video files through these pages...

http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/ ... y?lang=eng
http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/ ... e?lang=eng

Obviously, the zipped file is a different file but, again, why are some files (presumably coming from the same servers) okay while others are consistently troublesome? And why is this trouble so common among the newly-available files?
Where are the zip files located I only find the individual files, I even went to the show video page and the Apr-June zip files are not there.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Gary_Miller wrote:Where are the zip files located I only find the individual files, I even went to the show video page and the Apr-June zip files are not there.
Go to one of the three pages: Aaronic Priesthood, Young Women, or Sunday School.

For each of those pages, in the upper right corner you'll see a set of icons. One of those is a Download icon. Clicking that will drop down various options, including April, May, and June.
Attachments
yldl.png
yldl.png (10.3 KiB) Viewed 900 times
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

Thank You.
doit4ron

Post by doit4ron »

My wife wants to download the Apr 4, 2013 Primary Auxilary Training held in the Assembly Hall. The "download" icon does not show for this one as illustrated in other posts to this thread. Also, the video stops at about 1:30 and says it is unavailable.
1) Can this video webcast be downloaded...how?
2) Is the webcast broken like others mentioned here?

Help please.
Ron Taylor
Ron Taylor
Lakeview Stake FHC
chimbuki

Post by chimbuki »

when Downloading the spanish videos of the leadership trainning there are 2 of them not available:

"Introduction" and "Bringing up children..." They are copies of the previous video.

Return to “Main Church Website”