Availability of separate audio files for conference talks?

Use this forum to share and discuss ideas that do not fall into a specific audiovisual media type.
alan.xenos

Availability of separate audio files for conference talks?

Post by alan.xenos »

Hello All,

Just a quick question: in the past, the Download Audio section for the individual conference sessions would have both Session (one large MP3 file) and Talks+Music (a Zip file of individual MP3s, one for each talk and hymn) options. For April 2019, it appears there's only the Session links. Does anyone know if this is a permanent change, or if I just need to wait longer? I load the MP3s on a USB drive to play in my car, and for larger files (like the entire session file) it tends to lose it's place, which is a pain when the file's two hours long and I can only fast forward at 2x.

Thanks,
Al.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Availability of separate audio files for conference talks?

Post by russellhltn »

MP3s of individual talks are available, if you go down into each talk.

I'm not sure if the lack of a zip file that contains them all is a permanent feature or not.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Availability of separate audio files for conference talks?

Post by sbradshaw »

Following the pattern from previous conferences, the ZIP file of MP3s would normally have been posted by now. I'd recommend sending feedback using the feedback link at the bottom of the general conference page.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “General Media Discussions”