Regional Conference

Use this forum to share and discuss ideas that do not fall into a specific audiovisual media type.
aprilkeller

Regional Conference

Post by aprilkeller »

Will transcripts or video be available for the western Regional Stake conference broadcast that was held on February 14, 2016?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Regional Conference

Post by russellhltn »

aprilkeller wrote:Will transcripts or video be available for the western Regional Stake conference broadcast that was held on February 14, 2016?
Generally, no. The instructions I saw explicitly said that any recordings were not for future meetings or personal viewing. (Recordings could be made to time-shift the event.)

However, on at least one occasion, I've seen a GA make their speech available. If there's a particular talk you want to get, you can try that route.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
danpass

Re: Regional Conference

Post by danpass »

russellhltn wrote:
aprilkeller wrote:Will transcripts or video be available for the western Regional Stake conference broadcast that was held on February 14, 2016?
Generally, no. The instructions I saw explicitly said that any recordings were not for future meetings or personal viewing. (Recordings could be made to time-shift the event.)

However, on at least one occasion, I've seen a GA make their speech available. If there's a particular talk you want to get, you can try that route.
Our Stake President made a request through leadership channels for video or transcripts of the regional conference. The response was that they will not be made available. No explanation was given.

Return to “General Media Discussions”