can't view Hawaii broadcast April 22, 2018

Discussions around receiving, originating, and holding Church broadcasts and conferences in meetinghouses including schedules, setup, equipment, and support.
hermanalizjensen

can't view Hawaii broadcast April 22, 2018

Post by hermanalizjensen »

I would like to view the broadcast from Laie on April 22nd, 2018, but I can't find a link to the video anywhere, no matter where or how I search. All I can see are articles and videos about the broadcast.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: can't view Hawaii broadcast April 22, 2018

Post by lajackson »

hermanalizjensen wrote:I would like to view the broadcast from Laie on April 22nd, 2018, but I can't find a link to the video anywhere, no matter where or how I search. All I can see are articles and videos about the broadcast.
The meeting has already taken place and it was not available for viewing then.

I do not believe it will be made available online for viewing, Otherwise, the articles you have seen would have included a link.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I have yet to see any regional broadcast available after the fact.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sammerrill57

Post by sammerrill57 »

It was broadcasted and posted on LDS.org but for some reason was taken off after about 2 weeks of being up. Not sure why.

Return to “Broadcasts and Conferences”