Seminary Registration

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
janakuns

Seminary Registration

Post by janakuns »

Hi, I have a 14 year old son. When attempting to sign up for seminary, I received a message that there is no one 13-18 yrs. in my household.
I looked through a few places to see if I can add or edit my profile, etc.
I would like to register him for seminary and need assistance.

Jana T. Johnston
janakuns@hotmail.com
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Seminary Registration

Post by rmrichesjr »

There might be something wrong with the information in your son's membership record. Get your ward clerk or ward membership clerk to print out your household Individual Ordinance Summary documents and double-check everything. If there is something wrong, the clerks can correct the information--though the bishop has the option to require documentation for some bits.

Another possibility is that the website is confused. There's a small chance that clearing your browser cache and deleting cookies, then closing and re-opening the browser _might_ help.

If all information on the IOSs is correct and the cache/cookies operation did not help, the next step would be to use the 'Feedback link or button or talk with your ward clerk.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Seminary Registration

Post by russellhltn »

rmrichesjr wrote:Get your ward clerk or ward membership clerk to print out your household Individual Ordinance Summary documents and double-check everything.
While you're at it, double-check that the Membership Record Number (MRN) on the IOS matches the MRN on your account.

But before going that far, check the ward directory and make sure your son is showing up in your household. If not, then you need to talk to the clerk about fixing that first. (I am assuming your son has been baptized.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”