Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
roxanneWknight53

Post by roxanneWknight53 »

This was not a good experience. I've used my account before to access information and now it tells me I am not registered. As far as I know nothing has changed. Why is this not working, I tried the help and the forum -- no go. Now I am stuck not getting the information I need.

I can log in but cannot access the directory. It says I am not registered to a Ward.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: log in directory problem

Post by rmrichesjr »

This is a user-to-user mutual-help forum, _not_ an official help request channel. To be sure to get help with this problem, please either use the 'Feedback' button/link or talk with your ward clerk.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: log in directory problem

Post by jdlessley »

roxanneWknight53 wrote:I can log in but cannot access the directory. It says I am not registered to a Ward.
The popup notice you probably got was this::
Not Authorized
Ward Directory and Map is not available.
Please consult your ward clerk to update your membership information.
This is not a problem on your end, or with your Church Account (formerly LDS Account). It is a conversion from the LDS.org domain to the ChurchofJesusChrist.org domain issue that the developers need to work out. Just as rmrichesjr suggested, you need to send feedback using the feedback link at the bottom of he ChurchofJesusChrist.org home page. Or you can just wait a day or two until the conversion issues are resolved.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”