Assessment for Seminary

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
cindymbarratt

Assessment for Seminary

Post by cindymbarratt »

When I log onto la.ldschurch.org/online with my lds account username and password it takes me to the main page with just the Home button and nothing I can select from the drop down menu. I was able to log in last night to enable the assessment, but not until after logging in a few times as the same error occurred. To be honest I have no idea why it suddenly worked for me. This morning, kids had trouble remembering login information and one student created an account this morning and I was able to enable his assessment this morning. Now I am trying to see how my class did and prepare for tomorrow's review and I am stuck with this page again where I cannot view anything. Is it because I may be logged in on another device that this happens? I was using a student's chromebook and I am pretty sure I logged off, but I may not have. Just want to access the site and it is driving me crazy.
Mkuresa02

Re: Assessment for Seminary

Post by Mkuresa02 »

[apparent personal information removed]

Moderator edit: Apparent personal information removed.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Assessment for Seminary

Post by rmrichesjr »

Please keep in mind that this is a user-to-user mutual-help forum visible to anyone with internet access. Personal information posted here could be misused by bad guys. There is no guarantee anyone who can help solve the problems will ever see this thread/topic. Using the 'Feedback' or other relevant official help/support mechanism will be much more reliable at getting help to solve the problems.

Return to “Church Account”