MRN won’t save to my account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
gavinsm

MRN won’t save to my account

Post by gavinsm »

I have tried to enter my MRN into my account and it says the MRN or birthdate is invalid and it won’t update. How do I correct this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: MRN won’t save to my account

Post by russellhltn »

I'd get with your clerk and make sure you have the correct MRN. The MRN on your temple recommend could be wrong.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Your birth date on your membership record may also not be your correct birth date. Just as for your MRN verification, you will need to contact your clerk to verify what is there and get it changed if incorrect.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Does the message actually say "Either the MRN and/or birthdate is not valid or the account already exists"?

If so, go to https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=30383#p187433.
peytonagrey

Post by peytonagrey »

Mine says that and also when I do the recovery, it says that it is not a valid method of recovery. I am at a loss and just want to make this new account my main one and delete the old. How do I go about this??
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Contact your ward clerk who can put you in touch with the global service center (GSC).
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”