New log in for my elderly parents

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
vjpike1951

New log in for my elderly parents

Post by vjpike1951 »

I'm trying to recover my parents log in information. They are computer savy and have me do all their computer work. Everytime I try the computer thinks it's me. Not sure what to do. Our Bishop wants us to update our information.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: New log in for my elderly parents

Post by russellhltn »

It's not the website, it's your browser that's remembering the information.

When you get to the login page, you should be able to clear out your login information and go from there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davesudweeks

Re: New log in for my elderly parents

Post by davesudweeks »

They can get with their clerk and he can update it for them. In fact, there is very little they can update themselves so if it is much more than phone # and email address, they will probably have to get their ward clerk involved anyway.

Return to “Church Account”