I accidently put my membership ID for my 11 year old son's account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Jeremyjepp

I accidently put my membership ID for my 11 year old son's account

Post by Jeremyjepp »

I was setting up my 11 year old sons account and accidentally put my membership id in place of his. When I sign into his account, it is actually mine. What do I need to do to either cancel his account and start over, or replace my membership ID in his account so its actually his?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: I accidently put my membership ID for my 11 year old son's account

Post by russellhltn »

Since the system doesn't allow one MRN to be connected with more than one account, it sounds like you don't have your own LDS Account.

It might be faster to change the username of this account and then re-setup your son's account. Otherwise, you'd have to ask the ward clerk to put you in touch with support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”