Can not get in to my account at all

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Coalcat101

Can not get in to my account at all

Post by Coalcat101 »

Every time I try to log in to my account on my phone, it immediately kicks me out after a second or two. My bishop and I have been trying to get this to work for almost three weeks now and it is incredibly frustrating. If i have to make a new account I will but this is crazy.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can not get in to my account at all

Post by russellhltn »

How are you trying to access using your phone? Web browser (make sure cookies are enabled), or via an app like LDS Tools or Gospel Library?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ABuck1954

Post by ABuck1954 »

I have had my account for years and log in numerous times a week.....I prepare the Sunday Bulletin for my Ward (20 years now). Yesterday, I was not able to sign in to check our Directory and Calendar. Do I need to create a new account? I miss the website desperately.

Thank you for your assistance.
Alice Sholar Buck
Goldsboro II Ward
Goldsboro, NC
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

ABuck1954 wrote:I have had my account for years and log in numerous times a week.....I prepare the Sunday Bulletin for my Ward (20 years now). Yesterday, I was not able to sign in to check our Directory and Calendar. Do I need to create a new account? I miss the website desperately.

Thank you for your assistance.
Alice Sholar Buck
Goldsboro II Ward
Goldsboro, NC
We (my wife and I) were seeing some unusual behavior on the web site yesterday with both our accounts, but they seem to be back to normal today. You should not need to do anything with your account. If there are server issues, the only thing you can do is try again later.

Keep in mind that this forum is unofficial user-to-user tech support and is not an official help line for the church. Official help is via a feedback link on any of the church's web pages or via the help feature in a church app.

Return to “Church Account”